The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 24th, 2024, 7:12pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Generating a signal (a VHDL description) with a well-defined frequency in a FPGA (Read 45 times)
issam

Generating a signal (a VHDL description) with a well-defined frequency in a FPGA
Nov 05th, 2011, 10:01pm

Hello,
In fact, I'm working on a project that aims to put a communication platform to interact with hydrogen sensor wirelessly.
The platform consists of an evaluation board from Xilinx ML505 (on which there is a Virtex 5) which will implement the baseband digital processing and another board (Software Defined Radio) for the analog front end that includes the blocks needed (modulator / demodulator, filter, LNA, PA, local oscillator) to communicate on the UHF band (900 MHz).
The platform requires a 12-bit DAC and an ADC 12-bit to adapt the two boards.
So I need help to generate a baseband signal (VHDL description) with a defined frequency, otherwise, I have trouble to describe the signal generator in VHDL

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.