The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 20th, 2024, 8:39am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Analog simulation timescale is off from actual simulation time (Read 3250 times)
AllanDK

Denmark
Analog simulation timescale is off from actual simulation time
Mar 20th, 2013, 3:04am

Hi,

Im seeing a discrepancy between the time scale which is shown for analog signals in simvision compared with the actual time I see the sim have reached in the simulation.log. The factor is 50000. 5us in simulation.log is shown as 50ms in simvision.

When digital signals are added it sais "No value available". This is because the digital and analog is on two different time scales, the analog one being the one that is off. When analog signals are deleted and the "=" x-axis autoscale is pressed I can see that the digital signals timescale match the simulation.log time scale.

In my AMS simulaton Im using transistor level, veriloga and verilogAMS and Im using APS as analog solver but have seen the problem also with Spectre as a solver.

Have anyone seen this before ?

Allan
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2013, 7:45am by AllanDK »  

Capture_004.PNG
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.