The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 24th, 2024, 4:34pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
statistical mismatch model for umc 180 nm process (Read 2682 times)
indra0804

India
statistical mismatch model for umc 180 nm process
Nov 29th, 2013, 11:10pm

Hi,

Can anyone share with me mismatch models for umc 180nm mixed mode, regular vt process. Or, at least if anyone could tell where or how to generate or find (in case it is already included in the umc package), that would be of great help.

In this regard, I would like to mention that I am trying to run a Monte Carlo sampling, to make some analysis for Capacitor Mismatch and I am getting an error like "ADEXL-5052--- Monte Carlo sampling stopped because no statistical data generated for the test----xxxx". I guess, this is because some statistical model file that I need to include. But, I dont know how to include that file and where to get that too. Please help....

Thanks & Regards,

Indrajit

View Profile   IP Logged
analog_rf

Universe
Re: statistical mismatch model for umc 180 nm process
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2013, 3:18am

check your pdk from umc, they should have files for mismatch included already in them.

View Profile   IP Logged
indra0804

India
Re: statistical mismatch model for umc 180 nm process
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2013, 2:54am

Ok thanx

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.