The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 28th, 2024, 10:53pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Help me in finding the error spot (Read 1396 times)
eternity

Help me in finding the error spot
Jul 31st, 2014, 9:21am

Dear all,
            I tried calculating a derivation of voltage in a DAC array in my ADC. Strangely enough, my solution is correct as I expected but I just noticed that I made a typo(indicated in the diagram) which led me to the right solution. Can anyone here help me spot the actual error so that I can get convinced with the actual right derivation.

Eternity

« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2014, 10:50am by eternity »  
View Profile   IP Logged
eternity

Re: Help me in finding the error spot
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2014, 10:50am

Sorry , I fixed the issue by spotting the error. I knidly request admin to delete this post.

eternity wrote on Jul 31st, 2014, 9:21am:
Dear all,
            I tried calculating a derivation of voltage in a DAC array in my ADC. Strangely enough, my solution is correct as I expected but I just noticed that I made a typo(indicated in the diagram) which led me to the right solution. Can anyone here help me spot the actual error so that I can get convinced with the actual right derivation.

Eternity

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.