The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 18th, 2024, 2:27pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ADE simulation Error in IC 6.1.7 (Read 2212 times)
Yutao Liu
Community Member

Guangzhou, China
ADE simulation Error in IC 6.1.7
Apr 16th, 2016, 4:39pm

Hi everyone,
I am using IC 6.1.7 version and ADE L for schematic capturing and simulation.
When I run simulation, the simulation stops without output log pop up. And the CIW shows this error
ERROR (ADE-3036): Errors encountered during simulation. The simulator run log has not been generated. Possible cause could be an invalid command line option for the version of the simulator you are running. Choose Setup->Environment and verify that the command line options specified in the userCmdLineOption field are supported for the simulator. Alternatively, run the simulator standalone using the runSimulation file in the netlist directory to know the exact cause of the error.

When I run "runSimulation" on terminal, it is reported that invalid argument "-rtsf"
When I run "_artCheckFeature('spectre_commandline_disable_rtsf)" in CIW, the result is "t".
But when I run "getShellEnvVar("SPECTRE_FEATURE_FILE")", the result is "-nil".
Is there something wrong with the environment setting? How can I fix it?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Yutao

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.