The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 19th, 2024, 12:30am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
phase.vams file for Predicting the Phase Noise and Jitter of PLL, by Ken (Read 1116 times)
thewirehead

India
phase.vams file for Predicting the Phase Noise and Jitter of PLL, by Ken
Nov 20th, 2019, 8:09am

Hi there,
I haven't found anybody posting this thread before, if someone already did please point me there,

My problem is that,
In the book, Predicting the Phase Noise and Jitter of PLL-Based Frequency Synthesizers by Ken, the code contains a file called phase.vams, {Signal flow discipline definition for phase signals (the nature Angle is defined in disciplines.vams). This definition is assumed to reside in a file named “phase.vams”.}
Is it okay to ask If someone could share that phase.vams file  ::) , I went horribly wrong in finding work around for phase noise and jitter analysis.

Thanks..

View Profile   IP Logged
Ken Kundert
Global Moderator

Silicon Valley
Re: phase.vams file for Predicting the Phase Noise and Jitter of PLL, by Ken
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2019, 9:39am

phase.vams is given in Listng 2 on page 12 of Predicting the phase noise and jitter of PLL-based frequency synthesizers.

-Ken

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
thewirehead

India
Re: phase.vams file for Predicting the Phase Noise and Jitter of PLL, by Ken
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2019, 5:56pm

thank you very much Ken,
I'll work on this.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.