The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 5th, 2024, 6:05am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AHB Slave.. (Read 2797 times)
hardik

AHB Slave..
Oct 14th, 2005, 1:42am

hi,

i m designing an AHB slave..can u tell me how can i use HINDEX to select the correct SLAVE select signal for me??

thank u,
hardik

View Profile   IP Logged
jbdavid
Community Fellow

Silicon Valley
Re: AHB Slave..
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2005, 1:06am

Hi,
Not knowing what AHB you are referring to.. a quick websearch found a couple of references to Eureka Technologies, and the Advanced High-performance Bus..
and I think you are asking a question about the Bus interface itself, rather than about modeling its behavior.
- Please understand that HERE, AHDL is for ANALOG HDL, which describes a blocks ELECTRICAL characteristics, and very few of use are even aware that ALTERA has a proprietary Digital HDL they also call AHDL (I think its kept around for backward compatibility ??)
Just to be clear.. I am NOT aware of any HINDEX feature in Verilog-A, Verilog, or Verilog-AMS, so I am at a loss for giving you further help..
jbd

jbdavid
Mixed Signal Design Verification
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.