The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Jul 16th, 2024, 7:00am
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need verilogA Model for measuring average delay between two square waves. (Read 2763 times)
pkd

India
need verilogA Model for measuring average delay between two square waves.
Mar 08th, 2010, 11:42pm

Hi all,
I need verilogA Model for measuring average delay between two square waves which can also take no. of samples taken for averaging as an input. The other input would be the threshold voltage for the measurement. So I want the behavioral verilogA block to give me an output with the average delay between the 50% of the rising edges of the two signals plus a random variable whose variance reduces as square root of no. of samples (to be given as another input parameter).
Hoping for some useful suggestions,
Regards,
pkd

View Profile   IP Logged
Geoffrey_Coram
Senior Fellow

Massachusetts, USA
Re: need verilogA Model for measuring average delay between two square waves.
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2010, 7:08am

We're not going to do your work for you; if you at least make an attempt at starting a model, we might give you some helpful suggestions.

If at first you do succeed, STOP, raise your standards, and stop wasting your time.
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.