The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
Apr 29th, 2024, 9:57pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Standard Cell Libraries in AMS (Read 3278 times)
mtp3

Standard Cell Libraries in AMS
May 09th, 2012, 3:30am

Hi!

I am pretty new to the AMS setup and all so please bear with me. I am trying to setup a work environment for a mixed signal simulation. When I use a verilog description of the a block every thing works fine, but when I try to use a standard cell from the PDK (STM) in this case I get errors during design ellaboration. The exact error is

ncelab: *E,CUCFUN: instance 'U78' of the unit 'HS65_GL_IVX9' is unresolved in 'PllDco.fractional_logic:functional'.

I have extracted the standard cell library using the setup.ncverilog script in to an inca.lnxxxxx.pak file but I don't know how to include it in the simultion or use it.

Can someone please guide me how to solve this issue. I am using AMS from the config view in cadence IC6.15.

View Profile   IP Logged
ywguo
Community Fellow

Shanghai, PRC
Re: Standard Cell Libraries in AMS
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2012, 1:43am

Hi mtp3,

Please choose Simulation --> Options --> AMS Simulator ..., fill in Library files (-v) if you select OSS-based netlister in ADE.

Yawei

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.