The Designer's Guide Community
Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Please follow the Forum guidelines.
May 4th, 2024, 7:10pm
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ADOS2Spectre-RF (Read 2122 times)
NOISE_RF

ADOS2Spectre-RF
Sep 07th, 2004, 4:17am

Hi all !
I begin to work on the simulation of Cyclostationary noise in RF systems, precisely in quartz crystal oscillator operates at 1to 100Mhz. I possess a new tools called ADOQ-Softwear developed a round Dipolar analysis method. Using this tool it’s possible to overcome the transient time domain problems, when is capable to provide us quickely the steady state operating conditions.  :D
Hoever, the tool is limited by SPICEI (Noise (LTI) analysis, S/C device models  :-/.
I think to create an interface between ADOQ-Software and Spectre-RF, in order to exploit the advantages analysis of Cyclostationary noise cheked with Spectre-RF.
In fact, the computing operation consist to provide the steady state conditions by ADOQ-Software and Spectre-RF can provided us the Cyclostationary noise analysis.

if you think that the idea is realizable. ???

Can you guide me to realise it ?

Advance think

-----------------------------
Cyclo_Noise_Research
-----------------------------
View Profile   IP Logged
Frank Wiedmann
Community Fellow

Munich, Germany
Re: ADOS2Spectre-RF
Reply #1 - Sep 7th, 2004, 6:40am

I believe that it is not possible to provide information about the steady-state conditions to SpectreRF from an external program. However, given a correct simulation setup, I do not see any reason why an oscillator PSS analysis in SpectreRF should not converge in a reasonable amount of time. This might even be faster than the characterization of the dipole described in http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/abs_free.jsp?isNumber=27049&prod=JNL&arnumber=120...

View Profile WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Copyright 2002-2024 Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. Designer’s Guide® is a registered trademark of Designer’s Guide Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved. Send comments or questions to editor@designers-guide.org. Consider submitting a paper or model.